New AKG LC617 MD Lapel Microphone with Tie Clip (Black)
Building upon the success of AKG's C417, the black AKG LC617 MD Lapel Microphone is well suited for a variety of applications such as corporate speaking, educational presentations, acting engagements, singing, and musical theater. The improved design offers solid RF shielding, the ability to fit all major wireless systems, and is sweat resistant. The lapel mic is well protected against interference caused by the growing number of wireless systems in the low to mid price range that are based on 2.4 GHz technology. The black AKG LC617 MD Lapel Microphone ships with a tie clip, the MDA1 AKG adapter connector, a foam windscreen, and a zip bag.
- Studio-Quality Sound: Flat frequency response for natural sound
- High RF Rejection: For safe performances, even in RF sensitive environment
- Moisture Resistant: Reliable operation even in masked use
- Uniform Polar Pattern: Eliminates feedback
- Microdot Adapter: Available adapters for most wireless systems