New Boss TU-30 Tuner & Metronome Practice Companion
The Boss TU-30 is a combined tuner and metronome sporting an on-board mic and a 1/4" input jack for guitars and basses. The TU-30 features multiple tuning modes for measuring pitch, as well as multiple rhythmic patterns for improving your groove whilst practicing. Its tuner features an accuracy of ±1 cent, while its metronome can demarcate between zero and nine beats per measure.
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you've reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function allows you to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Runs on two AAA batteries