New Chandler Limited Germanium Drive Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
This Product has a 3-day Processing Time from when your payment is received.
The Germanium Drive is really a germanium pedal like none you've used before. It has all the tone and color you would expect from a germanium but none of the mud and none of the fat - only an intense colored germanium tone.
This pedal was inspired by our Germanium pre amps and our work with other germanium amplifiers, but has even more to it. The five feedback selections on the Germanium Drive modify the tone, harmonic distortion and clipping of the pedal and offer a nice range of uses from tighter, lightly driven to slightly fuzzy, to full on germanium hell!
NOTES ON POWER:
- Requires a power supply with isolated outputs, such as VooDoo Labs pedal power
- Or TWO Individual 9-volt “BOSS” style power supplies
- Or TWO Individual 9-volt batteries
- The MXR DC Brick is non-isolated and is not compatible.
- Do Not “DAISY-CHAIN” two plugs from one supply.
- PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
GERMANIUM DRIVE TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- FORMAT: Pedal
- CHANNELS: Mono
- CIRCUIT: Class A
- BYPASS: True Bypass
- CONNECTIONS - I/O: 1/4"
- POWER: One Power Supply with Isolated Outputs, or TWO 9-volt “BOSS” style power supplies, OR two 9-volt batteries. Power Supply(s) are not included!
Chandler Limited and their associated logos are registered trademarks of Chandler Limited, Inc.
Abbey Road Studios, EMI, REDD, RS, TG and their associated logos are trademarks of EMI (IP) Limited.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose. If you have questions, please reach out to us prior to purchasing.