New Radial Engineering Reamp JCR Studio Reamper DI Direct Box with Free Cable and Guitar Strings!
This Bundle Includes:
- Radial Engineering Reamp JCR Studio Reamper DI Direct Box
- Scitscat Music 1/4" Cable
- Strinberg Guitar Strings (Random Pack)
The Radial Engineering Reamp JCR is a passive reamper that allows you to take a prerecorded track and send it back to a guitar or bass amplifier and re-record it. The benefits are tremendous: instead of worrying about the sound of the track, you can focus your attention on getting the best musical performance. Once the performance has been captured, you can reamp the track even in the absence of the guitarist by moving the mics around the room, trying various amplifiers, or introducing effects. Additionally, you can also reamp the track later as the production develops.
This reamper features the original reamp circuit designed by John Cuniberti. It features a 100% passive design with John's original custom-wound transformer and circuit that are made in the USA. It also features separate XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors, variable output level, and a 3-position filter that lets you tame excessive highs, warm up the lows, or simply bypass if you want to revert to the original circuit. An on-board mute function has also been added to let you shut off the signal going to the amps while making adjustments or moving mics around the studio.
- Lets you re-record tracks through a guitar or bass amp
- Original reamp circuit designed by John Cuniberti
- Easy-to-use, plug-and-play passive design
- Improves productivity while expanding creative options