NEW D.A.S. Audio ACTION M512A Low Profile Stage Monitor 12" Woofer with 1" Driver
The 12" D.A.S. Audio ACTION-M512A is a 1000W powered stage monitor / PA speaker that’s portable and simple to use. As a stage monitor, the unit is versatile and well suited for fixed installations and popular portable monitor applications. Its rotatable horn and integrated pole cup allow the M512A to function as a main PA in a wide variety of positions, with a pair able to cover an audience up to 250. The onboard DSP processing, 3-input mixer, and LCD interface with easy-to-use presets help working presenters, musicians, instructors, performers, and A/V providers get powerful, clean, and clear sound quickly.
The speaker provides 80 x 50° coverage and 130 dB of peak SPL—plenty of volume for and sized stage or mid-sized venues including houses of worship, conference centers, performance spaces, and meeting rooms. The highly efficient 1000W Class-D bi-amplifier powers the 1.4" titanium compression driver and 12” woofer, providing crisp, detailed sound with a wide frequency range from 20 kHz down to 60 Hz.
Three inputs are on the back. Inputs 1 and 2 feature combo XLR-1/4" connectors and offer compatibility with microphone and line sources. The Aux input features a stereo 3.5mm TRS auxiliary input for connecting portable audio devices including phones and MP3 players.
Individual gain controls on the inputs 1 and 2 allow the speaker to function as a 3-channel mixer (Aux input levels are also controlled by input 1 gain control). Combine two microphones for presentations, or combine a mic, instrument, or backing tracks for singer/songwriter gigs.
A single XLR Thru-Output is available for daisy-chaining to additional speakers or other audio equipment. An output routing switch offers Input 1, Input 2, or a Mix of both. All inputs are mixed to a mono signal internally and are passed-thru the Mix Out XLR connector. For a true stereo L/R operation, two M512As are needed with each to receive independent the left and right signals respectively. The speaker features a powerCON input and thru for power-chaining up to 6 monitors. The ACTION-M512A ships with a powerCON locking power cord.
Display with DAScontrol DSP
- Channel 1 & 2 input meters: provide visual confirmation of gain staging with clip notification
- Master output meter: provides visual confirmation of output levels with RMS metering and limit notification
- Presets: select from a list of factory presets for your application
- LIVE: for live sound reinforcement and vocal clarity
- DANCE: low- and high-frequency emphasis
- MONITOR: for most stage monitor uses, reduces excessive bass build-up on stage
- High-Pass Filter: On/Off (for use with subwoofer)
- Delay: delays signal for aligning rear fills and similar applications
- Metric: 0 to 9.9m (0.1m increments)
- Imperial: 0 to 32.5' (3.6" increments)
- Active biamp system
- Dual-channel 1000W (peak) Class-D amplifier
- Birch plywood enclosure
- Durable ISO-flex paint
- DAScontrol interface for easy setup and adjustment
- DSP with presets and LCD screen
- Live sound reinforcement
- Bands, DJs, and performers
- Speech and vocals
- Music playback in entertainment
- A/V, conferences, and presentations