Lexicon PCM Native Reverb Plugin Software Bundle (Download/Activation Card)
The PCM Native Reverb Plug-In Bundle from Lexicon is a native based reverb plug-in, reflecting over 35 years of the company's standing as the golden standard of digital reverb and effects processing. The software will function within most current DAWs, including Pro Tools, Logic, and any other software that supports Audio Unit, RTAS, or VST plug-in formats.
The bundle utilizes 7 legendary Lexicon algorithms with hundreds of the studio presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon's immense library of sounds. Each algorithm can be run in mono, stereo, or a combination of the two. Input and output meters are included, in addition to a graphical EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections.
A multi-dimensional real-time display consists of 3 screens, all showing different frequency stages of the algorithm to help shape the sound. The user interface displays 9 of the most logical parameters for customization, while also allowing the user to dig deeper into the algorithm to edit the full matrix of parameters. Custom preset can be created and compared to the original, and then saved, with the added ability of loading that preset into a different DAW.
- Plug-in bundle featuring 7 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Hundreds of studio presets
- Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
- Visual EQ section for easy adjustment of both early and late reflections
- Full parameter control and automation
- Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels going to and from the reverb
- Cross platform compatibility
- Functions within hosts that support Audio Unit, RTAS or VST plug-in formats
- Presets can be stored in a DAW independent format which allows custom presets to be transferred between any DAWs
- iLok authorized (iLok not included)