MicW i2265 XY Camera-Mount Stereo Microphone Kit for GoPro Cameras
The MicW i2265 XY is a camera-mount, stereo microphone for GoPro cameras that provides a significant sonic improvement to video recordings when compared to the camera's built-in microphone. It features two matched 90° X/Y capsules configured to capture audio with a wide stereo image and natural depth, great for live musical performances, nature sounds, sports events, and ambiences. The mic can also be used with DSLR and video cameras (optional PP013 mic holder required).
Small, lightweight, and rugged with an all-metal housing, the i2265 XY easily mounts on your GoPro using the included mic holder. The small rubber suspension ring on the holder secures the mic to avoid rattling noises and unwanted vibration sound during recording. A foam windscreen is provided to reduce wind noise.
The i2265 XY is powered by the camera, so no battery is required. Two output cables are included, one for connecting the mic to a GoPro and one for connecting it to a DSLR camera. There is also a waterproof box to safely store and transport your mic.
Compatibility with GoPro and DSLR Cameras
- Two 90º X/Y mic capsules for wide stereo recording
- Matched pair of capsules with sensitivity within ±1 dB
- Powered by the camera, no battery required
- Fixture for mounting on GoPro cameras
- Internal silicon rubber isolation design
- Rugged and lightweight all-metal housing
- Waterproof box for storage