New Millennia Media HV-316 8-Channel Remote Control Mic Preamp With Dante
Remote-control-only 8-channel or 16-channel HV-3 in 1U rack chassis. Dante 192kHz Output.
Designed for extreme environments. Ethernet control with PC software interface (included). DB-25 mic inputs. Analog Output option. MIDI control for plug and play compatibility.
Introducing the most technically‐advanced microphone preamplifier in Millennia's 28‐year history. Fully remote‐controllable using Millennia's third‐generation AELogic software – forward compatible with our renowned HV‐3R remote micamp. Based on years of pro client suggestions, the HV‐316 is designed for harsh environments and mission‐critical applications: live touring racks, scoring stages, remote recording trucks, large studio complexes, sampler houses, hot‐rack installs, concert halls, outdoor facilities, schools and networked music venues, and
environmental recording (12V battery operation).
- Technical Hall of Fame HV‐3 micamps (qty 8-16), legendary timbre realism and dynamic uniformity
- Designed for ultra‐high‐temperature continuous operation (65C / 150F)
- Powered by both 12VDC and worldwide 80‐264VAC. Redundant, fail‐safe operation
- High energy “pi filter” shielding provided on audio and digital feeds, destroys Bluetooth, Wi‐Fi, and cellular interference
- Ultra‐reliable power supply rated for 650,000 hours MTBF operation
A featherweight (10 lbs / 4.5 kg), road‐ready 1U aircraft‐grade aluminum chassis houses 16 channels of Millennia HV‐3 microphone preamplifiers with simultaneous analog and Dante 32‐bit / 192kHz Ethernet outputs.
Other digitalaudio output options are planned, including USB and MADI.
Millennia remote micamps (HV‐3R and new HV‐316) can seamlessly operate together on a single Ethernet network – up to 256 redundant audio channels.
Remotely control Gain, Polarity, Pad, Mute, channel Linking, high‐pass filter, selectable true‐DC Ribbon or Phantom paths on every channel. Unlimited scene recall scripting and scribble‐strips – ideal for live shows.
Employs 16‐ch of meticulously integrated, new generation AKM 192kHz A‐D converters, multi‐paralleled for extreme dynamic range performance and trusted Millennia sonics. +34dBu input headroom / 130dB dynamic range.
All internal processing is achieved via a generic ”Beagle Green” plug‐and‐play ARM processor – assuring non‐obsolescence and easy field replacement.
Redundant (dual) powering: If one power source fails, the other source continues operating without audio dropout or glitch.
Hardware MIDI input for third‐party compatibilities.
Delivered with our top‐line mirror‐polish black finish on extruded and machined aluminum billet and gold anodized aluminum chassis.
- 8 channels of pristine Millennia HV-3 microphone preamplifiers in a road-hardened 1U chassis
- Effortless, vividly realistic, dynamically uniform HV-3 musical performance
- Both 12VDC (battery) and 90-240VAC worldwide powering
- Redundant power supply capability for fail-safe operation
- Paralleled next-generation AKM A-to-D conversion assuring >130dB dynamic range
- Designed for ultra-high-temperature continuous operation (65C / 150F)
- RF “pi filter” shielding provided on analog and digital feeds, destroys mobile interference
- Control up to 256 channels at once via Dante Ethernet.
- Analog output option
- +34dBu input headroom for use in the most extreme audio environments
- Matched discrete-octet transistor gain topology, the classic Millennia HV-3 double-balanced circuit
- ÆLogic Windows third-generation software offers total control for both HV-316 and HV-3R on the same network
- High-definition meters, grouping, linking, scene management, temperature monitoring
- Entirely balanced audio path with precision components maintains signal integrity: THD under 10 PPM (< .001%)
- Laser-trimmed FET-based output stage (analog output option) drives 1000-foot (300m) cable runs with ease
- All channels matched to .08 dB
- Advanced, medical-grade power supply rated for 650,000 hours MTBF operation
- Aluminum 16-gauge rack chassis, ultra-lightweight, just 10 pounds
- Gorgeous NC-machined and hand-polished front-panel billet aluminum
- Lovingly hand-built and quality-assured in Northern California USA