New Millennia Media STT-1 Origin Twin Topology Channel Strip
The STT-1 Origin from Millenia is a collection of the company's essential product line combined into a single box. The STT-1 is a single channel processing chain with various signal path topologies (vacuum tubes, discrete transistors, audio transformer, transformerless) all selectable at the various functions.
The channel strip contains a dual topology microphone preamp, the EQ section of the NSEQ-2, and an opto compressor with 3 paths. A vacuum tube DI input can be routed through a tube or solid state gain path. The unit offers an entirely discrete, Class-A direct signal path from input to output. The signal path can be variously selected to use vacuum tubes or transistors, transformer or non-transformer coupling.
There are at least 134 different product combinations available in the STT-1 Origin - ranging from the most musically transparent, sonically accurate, and dynamically stable audio circuits, to sublime levels of vacuum tube and transformer "euphony", and everything in between. The possibilities afforded the creative engineers, producers and musicians are virtually endless.
- Choice of 2 microphone preamps paths (front panel selectable) - either the M-2b vacuum tube or the HV-3 discrete solid state circuitry
- Twin NSEQ-2 mastering-grade parametric EQs - vacuum tube or discrete solid state
- 3 opto compressor/limiter paths - TCL vacuum tube, discrete solid state, or passive
- 2 opto de-esser paths - vacuum tube or discrete solid state
- Vacuum tube or discrete solid state line level paths
- Input coupling with or without MIT-01 audio transformer
- 1/4" vacuum tube DI input with routing via tube or solid state gain path
- True audio VU meter for output level or dynamics gain reduction
- Delivers effortless, lifelike musical performance at all levels
- Hand machined aluminum knobs, illuminated IT&T push buttons
- Gold audio connectors, tube sockets and relays
- Ultra-clean toroidal power supply in internal sub-chassis
- Mogami Neglex OFC audio wiring
- Silver Teflon power wiring
- 3/8" radius extruded aluminum face plate
- Durable mirror-gloss anodized finish
- Mil spec 16-gauge cold-rolled steel chassis