New Neumann TLM 67
The TLM 67 captures the spirit of Neumann’s classic U 67, which defined the sound of the 1960s. But instead of electron tubes the TLM 67 relies on trouble free FET electronics with a special sound design for a gorgeous retro tone. Like its predecessor, the TLM 67 is a versatile studio workhorse with three polar patterns, pad and low cut options.
- Inspired by the legendary Neumann U 67 tube microphone
- Transformerless solid state circuit with tube sound characteristics
- Three polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-8
- Switchable low cut and pad
- Versatile studio workhorse for vocals and instruments
- Very low self-noise
Multi-pattern mic with K 67 capsule; omni, cardioid and figure 8 patterns; pad and filter. Ships in wood box.