New Neumann KH 120 A G US - Active Studio Monitors
Powerful compact bi-amplified studio monitor with superb impulse response and resolution.
The KH 120 is Neumann's trailblazer model and development yardstick for compact studio monitors. It has been a reference class for close-range monitoring since 2011. Enormous power reserves meet high-precision sound conduction. The result: Maximum signal fidelity and distinctly contoured transients across the entire, neutrally designed frequency response. This enables you to precisely control tonal depth, spatial image and even the smallest details in the mix.
- Compact bi-amplified studio monitor with a high efficiency
- Exceptional bass depth and transient response from 52 to 21k Hz
- Precise dispersion, optimized for near-field applications
- As a stereo system with KH 750 DSP and optional tools, controllable and alignable to the room
- Available in anthracite and white
Active Near-field Monitor 2-way, 5.25" + 1" drivers, magnetically shielded, 10.1 liters, 80 + 80 W, 111.1 dB SPL, 52 - 21k Hz, 100-240 VAC, anthracite metallic