New Rob Papen RP-Distort Modeled Distortion Plug-in Mac/PC RTAS VST AU eDelivery
by Rob Papen
Original price $99.00
Current price $49.00
TRP-Distortis not just a distortion unit, but much more. The distortion unit inside RP-Distort can be combined with an analog modeled filter, compressor and widener unit.These units can be re-order, but also can be turned on or off. So in case you only want a great analog modeled filter... RP-Distort can offer this. Or only the unique widener unit which is great for widening a boring mono track.
On top of that, the controls can be modulated using MIDI sources or by one of the 4 built-in LFO?s that can sync to your host tempo.
The distortion unit offers 33 distortion types including Ring Modulator, FM, Two-Band Distortions and Lo-Fi. Inside this section, you can also find the EQ and Noise-gate.
RP-Distort is in fact a wicked FX unit that will distort or alter your tracks in an inspirational way!
- Uses sound banks composed of 128 presets.
- Preset handling with copy, paste, clear and compare function.'Quick Browser', 'Recently Browsed' and 'Favorite' functions.All settings are stored inside each preset.
- Presets are stored in clear categories banks.
- External controller hardware (fader-box) settings can be saved and restored.
- On/Off function.
- Amp Simulator- Amplifier simulation effect. Several types of amp types are simulated. Great for creating edgy sounds.Type of amp simulation. Settings are:- None, 4x10" guitar speakers, 4x12" guitar speakers, Bass speaker, Combo speaker and Radio speaker.Distort Amount of distortion added to the sound.
- Cabinet Simulator - Several types of cabinet types are simulated. Great for creating edgy sounds.Type of cabinet simulation. Settings are:- None,Fender,Marshall & Off Axis.Distort Amount of distortion added to the sound.
- Clipper - Hard clipper, this limits output which is to above or below the set clipping levelNegative The clipping level for the negative signal. From 0% (no clipping) to 100% (maximum clipping).Positive The clipping level for positive signal. From 0% (no clipping) to 100% (maximum clipping).Amount, the amount of clipping from 0% (no clipping) to 100% (fully clipped)
- Cos - Cosine distortion effect.Frequency, Frequency of the cosine effect.Amount, Amount of cosine distortion
- Cross 1 - Cross, Position for cross distortionAmount, Amount of cross distortion
- Cross 2 - Negative Cross distortion position for the negative signalPositive Cross distortion position for the positive signal.Amount, Amount of cross distortion.
- Foldover - Fold-over distortion, this amplifies and then 'folds over' the sound.Frequency Frequency of the fold-over distortion.Amount, Amount of fold-over distortion
- Fuzz - Fuzz-box distortionFrequenter Frequency of the fuzz-distortion effectAmount, Amount of fuzz distortion
- Gapper - Gapper distortion,Frequency Frequency of the gapper distortion effectAmount, Amount of fuzz distortion
- Hard-limiter - Hard limiter, this limits output which is to above or below the set limit level and thenboosts the signal.Limit The clipping level for the signal. From 0% (no limiting) to 100% (maximum limiter).Amount, The amount of post-limiting boosting.
- Low-Fi - Low-Fi effect, this reduces the sample & bit rate & adds noise to the signal. Bits / Bit level of the signal. Sample Rate / Sample rate of the signal. Noise / Amount of noise added to the signal.
- OverDrive - Over-drive effectDrive, Drive for the over-drive effectAmount Over-drive mixing amount.
- Octave 1 - Octave effect, this shifts the sound up an octave, Negative Mixing for the negative signal. Positive Mixing for the positive signal.
- Octave 2 - Octave effect type 2,Frequency Frequency of the octave effect.Amount, Amount of octave effect.
- Power - Power wave-shaping effect.Drive, drive for the power effectAmount, Power mixing amount.
- Rectify - Rectifies the signal, by multiplying the negative signal. Rectification / Rectification of the negative signal, from -100% (no rectification), 0% (half rectification) to 100% (full rectification) Amount / Rectification mixing amount.
- Ring Modulation - The ring modulates (multiplies) different signals together depending on the type. Type / Sine, Saw, Sqr & Tri, multiplies the input with the set oscillator. Frequency / Sets the oscillator frequency. Amount / Sets the ring modulation amount.
- Saturate - Saturation effect. Saturation / Saturation levelA mount / Saturation mixing amount
- SoftLimit - Soft-limiter effectAmount Soft-limiter amount
- Squarify - Squares the signal (turns it to a square wave), and then lowpass filter it. Negative / Amount the negative signal is turned to a square wave Positive / Amount the positive signal is turned to a square wave Filter / Amount this square wave is lowpass filtered.
- Transient - Distorts the transients, i.e. the beginnings of sounds. Range / Transient range. Amount / Transient distortion amount.
- Tube Simulator - Tube distortion effect, by saturating, limiting, rectifying and bandpass filtering the input. Limit / hard limiter threshold. Rect / Amount of rectification, from -100% (no change), 0% (half) to 100% (full). Saturate / Amount of saturation.Tone / Frequency of the band pass filter. Emphasis / Bandwidth of the band pass filter.
- Atan - Mathematically determined distortion effect based, which distorts the sound by waveshaping using an arc-tan function.
- Clipper 2 - This effect provides another interpretation of a clipping distortion. Symmetry control is added for further sound shaping.
- FM - This effect uses the input to modulate the frequency of an oscillator generated by RP DISTORT.
- Waveshaper - The waveshaper effects waveshapes the low & high signal differently and then pass it through a low-pass filter.
- Two Band - The last seven distortion effects come in two-band varieties. These are Two Band Cos, Fuzz, Limiter, OverDrive, Power, Rectification and Saturation.
- The two band varieties work in the same manner as their single-band version but are able to process two different parts of the input signal separately. RP DISTORT splits the input signal in a low and a high frequency band. The split frequency determines the cutover point. The low and high band are the then separately distorted, and then mixed back together, using the mix control,
- The two band effects allow you for instance to maintain a solid tight bass with screaming high frequency material on top from a single wide band input signal.
- 4 Band Equalizer effect.
- On/Off function.
- Low 125 Hz volume | Mid 1 500 Hz volume | Mid 2 2 kHz volume | High 8 kHz volume.
- Noise gate unit, the noise-gate is an audio effect that removes any sound (gates) that is below a threshold volume.
- On / Off function.
- Threshold / Attack / Hold / Release paramaters.
- RP-Distort has a low & high pass filter, in the order low-pass filter then high-pass filter.
- On/Off function.
- 12 / 24dB Selects between a 12dB and a 24dB filterLow Frequency of the low pass filter.
- Low Q Resonance of the low pass filter.
- High Frequency of the high pass filter.
- High Q Resonance of the high pass filter.
- audio compressor with on/off selector
- threshold, ratio, attack, release and volume parameters
- 4x free modulation routings with amount control.
- 4x LFO with, tempo based sync mode, waveform, speed, human feel, symmetry control
- bypass button for all active modulations
- global amount control for all active modulations
- PC: 32 & 64 bits VST and 64 bits AAX for Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows 10
- (Note: PC AAX for PT 12 or higher)
- Mac: 64 bits AU, VST and AAX, for OS-X 10.9 - 10.15.
- Please see Rob Papen website for full instructions on installation of your product with your Rob Papen account.
To purchase any Upgrade for a Rob Papen software product, you must provide us a copy of the document from your Rob Papen account which shows proof of purchased products. You can download this document in a PDF format by accessing your "My Products" page within your Rob Papen account. There is a download option for product registrations in the top section of the page.
Per requirements from the manufacturer, you need to provide this PDF to us as proof of the purchased products ahead of our requesting the upgrade from Rob Papen for you.
Please Note that, per manufacturer guidelines, deal products (free products) do not count in upgrades to the Rob Papen eXplorer bundle.
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.