New Studio Projects B1 Large-Diaphragm Cardioid Condenser Microphone w/Stand & Pre, Filter, Cable
The Studio Projects B1 condenser microphone is a large diaphragm cardioid microphone in a pressure-gradient transducer employing high quality transformer less design and extremely low noise. Studio Projects' B1 will enhance any professional or project studio application at an unbelievable low price. As a result of uncompromising dedication and today's advanced production abilities, Studio Projects has broken the barrier of quality vs price for today's recording studio environment.
• Pressure-Gradient Transducer, 1" 3 um mylar capsule
• Selectable filters, 75Hz and 150Hz
• Selectable Pads, -10dB and -20dB
Being versatile is the key in the recording arena and the Studio Projects B1 is no exception. Equipped with a true 1 inch 3 um gold sputtered large diaphragm in a pressure gradient transducer capsule, the B1 will deliver the finest quality of vocal and instrumentation recordings in a wide variety of applications while offering a natural extended transparent high end, yet offer the thick bodied low end expected from a quality microphone.
• Close miking of instruments with high sound-pressure levels
• Announcer's mic for broadcasting/dubbing
• Home recording and project studios
• Vocalist recording
• Spot mic for: wind instruments, strings, percussion and guitar amps
What's in the box: