New Universal Audio Apollo Solo TB3 Desktop 2x4 ThunderBolt 3 Audio Interface
Please take care to ensure compatibility of this audio interface for usage with your computer.
Audio interfaces maybe subject to unannounced changes by the manufacturer. The manufacturer’s information is always the best information, please make sure to check the official website prior to purchase. As listings become older, software and/or hardware changes can be made by Manufacturer.
Again, please check with manufacturer first and last. Please take note of connectivity ( USB, Thunderbolt, Firewire, Network, etc) BEFORE Purchasing. If any question(s) of compatibility, refer to Manufacturer Website or Contact Us Through Listing.
- Returns Will Be Subject to a 15% Restocking Fee for opening the item as it will need to be sold as opened after you do.
- Buyer Must ship Item back to us Unopened in case of return for full refund less shipping fees.
- Buyer Must Cover Shipping fees to and from if the transaction is being cancelled, those are customers responsibility.
- Must Be Returned Within 7 Days of Delivery.
The Universal Audio Apollo Solo TB3 is a compact desktop 2x4 interface designed for use in project/home studios and mobile recording setups. Connecting to your Mac or Windows computer over ThunderBolt 3, the unit provides two combination XLR-1/4” connections for mic/line sources, as well as a 1/4" input specifically tailored for electric guitars and basses. Two Unison preamps are on hand, each of which lets you color the incoming sound through Universal Audio’s preeminent modeling plug-ins. So, if you want the sound of a Neve or an API on your guitar or vocal, you can purchase one of the company’s appropriate plug-ins and use them as you record, committing their sound to the resulting audio capture.
The Apollo Solo TB3 sports two 1/4" output connections for your monitors, as well as a dedicated headphone output. Whether you monitor through your speakers or through headphones, you’ll experience near-zero latency performance, meaning you can play through UAD emulations without the processing interfering with your performance or timing.
The interface features an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, giving you some dedicated DSP for operating the plug-ins. This unit is designed to be portable, with its all-metal construction and convenient desktop form factor. Included with the Apollo Solo USB is the Realtime Analog Classics bundle from UAD, whose specific plug-ins can be perused in the features section.
Please note, the Apollo Solo USB requires an external power supply and a USB 3.0 port on your Windows computer in order to operate. Refer to the manufacturer's website to verify your computer's compatibility.
Key Features at a Glance
- Desktop 2x4 ThunderBolt 3 Studio interface with 24-bit / 192 kHz audio conversion
- Two XLR-1/4" combo mic/line inputs
- One 1/4" Hi-Z instrument input
- Two 1/4" monitor outputs
- Front-panel 1/4" headphone output
- Unison mic preamp and guitar amp emulations from Neve, API, Manley, Marshall, Fender, and more
- Realtime UAD-2 SOLO Processing for near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer settings
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, guitar amp emulations, and more as part of Realtime Analog Classics bundle
- Convenient desktop form factor
- Connects to a ThunderBolt 3 port on your compatible Windows computer
- Included Plug-Ins
UA 1176LN Legacy
UA 1176SE Legacy
Ampeg SVT-VR Classic
Marshall Plexi Classic
Precision Channel Strip (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Reflection Engine (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Precision Delay Mod L (Precision Mix Rack Collection)
Pultec EQP-1A Legacy
Teletronix LA-2A Legacy
RealVerb ProIn the Box