REDCO Little Red Cue Box 4-Headphone Monitor Box w/Individual Level Control - Opened Box
The Redco Little Red Cue Box is a professional audio monitoring device which allows up to four stereo headphones to be controlled separately.
A typical use of the Cue Box would be for musicians to listen to the cue mix while laying down tracks in a recording studio.
You can connect up to four pairs of dynamic headphones to the Headphone outputs using 1/4 stereo phone plugs. The volume of each pair of headphones can then be controlled separately, providing a comfortable listening level for each musician while listening to the same cue mix. A typical instance when this is important is while background vocals are being recorded and more than one singer is using the same microphone and cue.
Redco Little Red Cue Box Features
- Full stereo operation
- Four headphone position
- Level trims on each output
- XLR input and output connectors for series interconnection using regular mic cables
- Mar-resistant Red Powder Coat finish
- Bottom of unit has threading to allow mounting to Mic Stands
Redco Little Red Cue Box Specifications
- Input from Amplifier: 3 pin Female XLR connector. Pin 1 - common ground. Pin 2 - right cue amplifier. Pin 3 - Left cue amplifier.
- Output from Cue Box: 3 pin Male XLR connector. The signal is straight through from the input allowing connection of further Little Red Cue Boxes for additional headphones. The total number of Cue Boxes that can be cascaded is dependent on the impedance of the headphones used. Connection is made using standard microphone cables.
- Headphone outputs: Stereo 1/4 phone plug. Designed for up to four dynamic headphones. The outputs are parallel, but with independent rotary control for each output.
- Dimensions: 3-1/2 x 7 x 2-1/2 inches nominal
**This unit is NOT to be used in combination with the P2M Powered Cue Box**
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers website(s) for this purpose. If you have questions, please reach out to us prior to purchasing.