New Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8 8-Channel Mic Preamp
The Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8 brings the punch and clarity offered from their studio grade preamps to the live stage. With so many consoles leaning towards digital preamps and EQs, many of today’s top sound engineers have relied on the RND sound to add back that classic analog warmth.
The RMP-D8 offers mastering grade 24-bit/192 kHz converters with precision control internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction. Custom designed Rupert Neve Designs output transformers are equipped on each channel and can be fully integrated through Dante connections. Each of the 8 channels offers up to 60 dB of gain with the option to engage phantom power, phase reverse and a high-pass filter.
The power supply is extremely reliable and can be used anywhere in the world. 4 dual channel AES outputs on XLR connectors make integration into any rig a breeze. A gain compensated secondary output option offers an additional ±12 dB of gain.
The large OLED display with full local control makes it very easy to see even on the darkest stages. The reinforced steel chassis and enhanced RF shielding make it very reliable even in harshest touring environments.
- 8 mic/line inputs with 48 V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad, and high-pass filter controls
- 1 dB-stepped Class A mic preamplifiers with 60 dB gain and remote control capability
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life tone of Rupert's modules
- 24-bit/192 kHz Master-Grade Converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
- Ultra-reliable, redundant power supplies capable of operating anywhere in the world
- Dante integration with redundant network ports for reliability
- Gain-compensated secondary output option with ±12 dB range
- 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
- Large OLED display with fun local control; accurate and easy-to-read meters
- Complete integration with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer input
- Reinforced steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and rugged touring use in challenging environments