Samson Zi100 Professional Reference In-Ear Earphones
Hear the Possibilities.
Delivering high-fidelity audio for the stage or personal listening, Zi100 Professional Reference Earphones feature custom tuned, micro balanced armature drivers for an uncompromising audio experience. More efficient than conventional dynamic drivers, the Zi100 armature diaphragms are ultra-light, allowing for greater sensitivity and precise response. Each diaphragm is free of resonances in the audio band, resulting in exceptional clarity.
A Comfortable, Customized Fit
Zi100 include a lightweight, contoured earbud shape that is designed to fit comfortably in your ears for long performance and listening sessions. In addition, moldable ear hooks with memory wire keep the earphones secure while you move across the stage. Zi100 come with three pairs of silicon tips and two pairs of Comply™ Isolation T-100 Premium Earphone Tips to provide the perfect fit and up to 20dB sound isolation.
Strong and Sound
The earphones include a high-quality 3.75' braided wire cable with high tensile strength and a gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) right angle connector that can handle the most active performance applications. A 1/4" adapter and hard, zippered carry case are also provided.
- Compact, lightweight reference earphones
- Designed for live performance monitoring, audiophile/casual music listening
- Single high-definition micro balanced armature drivers with acoustic filter per earbud
- Full-range audio and optimized low-end performance
- 20Hz - 20kHz frequency response
- 15 - 18dB (with silicon tips), 20dB (with Comply™ tips) isolation level
- Earbuds with sleek, black finish
- Moldable ear hooks via memory wire for a secure, customized fit
- 3.75' black braided wire cable with gold-plated 1/8" (3.5mm) right angle connector
- Two Comply™ Premium Foam Tip pairs, three silicon tip pairs for excellent sound isolation, in-ear fit options
- 1/4" adapter and carry case included