Sennheiser MKE 400 Shotgun Microphone for Cameras with Shockmount - Full Warranty!
The MKE 400 is a small shot gun microphone for cameras with a lighting shoe mount and external microphone input.
It features a rugged all-metal housing, switchable sensitivity, 300hr battery operating time (AAA), foam windshield, and integral shock-mount.
NO Camera is included in this item sale. Pictures of cameras in listing are for Illustration of product use ONLY.
- Rugged all-metal housing
- Maximum side noise rejection, optimised for video recordings
- Switchable sensitivity for long and short distances
- Switchable wind noise filter
- Approximately 300 hrs operating time (from a single AAA battery)
- Integral shock-mount for rejection of handling noise
- Foam windshield included
“IN THE BOX”
- MKE 400 with coiled cable (3.5 mm stereo mini jack)
- 1 battery (size AAA)
- 1 foam windshield
- NO Camera is Included in this item sale
- Cable length: Approx. 7.9 in. (200 mm)
- Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.83 x 2.4 in. (130 x 21 x 62 mm)
- Equivalent noise level: 21 dB (A) ("vol -") 16 dB (A) ("vol +")
- Frequency response: 40 Hz - 20 kHz
- Max. sound pressure level (passive): 126 dB ("vol -") 118 dB ("vol +")
- Connector (microphones): 3.5 mm stereo mini jack
- Operating time: Approx. 300 h.
- Pick-up pattern: Super-cardioid, lobar
- Power supply: 1.5-V battery (size AAA)
- Sensitivity as per 121 TR 9-5: 8 mV/Pa ("vol -") 20 mV/Pa ("vol +")
- Weight: Approx. 2.1 oz. (60 g)
Free Items - Please note that pictures of any Free Items on listings are intended as a generic representation of the free item(s) offered. Free items will be sent to you based on our current stock at the time of sale. We will substitute like or similar items when necessary to insure that you still get your free item(s) with your purchase.
Digital Delivery - After finalizing your order for any downloadable product, you’ll receive an activation key via email. This email will include a product link and directions for downloading. Downloads are Non-Returnable Items. Download Emailed Globally.
PLEASE NOTE - Different items and manufacturers may have specific system requirements to use the product. BUYER is responsible for checking individual item specifications for compatibility with their system. We suggest you reference the manufacturers’ website(s) for this purpose.