New Waves SoundGrid BR1 AVB-to-SoundGrid Bridge
The SoundGrid BR1 AVB-to-SoundGrid bridge adds real-time audio processing capabilities to AVB networks, allowing you to integrate the power of Waves’ award-winning plugins into your setup.
SoundGrid BR1 is a rack-mountable unit that enables you to stream up to 64 audio channels between Waves SoundGrid and AVB protocols.
Suited for studio or live use, SoundGrid is an audio protocol for real-time audio processing and networking at near-zero latency. It gives you access to an impressive catalog of audio plugins that will enhance your sound production.
From solving audio issues to adding vibe and character, introducing Waves plugins to your network will give your sound clarity, color and impact.
- Up to 64 SoundGrid audio channels
- Up to 64 AVB channels
- Supported sample rates: 44.1-96 kHz (MOTU), 44.1–48 kHz (PreSonus)
- Clock source: SoundGrid/AVB
- 1U half-rack (rack ears included)
- Currently supports MOTU and PreSonus AVB networks
- Supports SuperRack and MultiRack
- SoundGrid Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- AVB Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 kHz
- 64/64 channel I/O for all supported sample rates
- Clock Synchronization: AVB Stream (Digital), SoundGrid Internal, SoundGrid (SoE)
- Reset switch
- BR1 unit
- Universal power adaptor with interchangeable plugs (UK, US, EU) (100-240V / 5V 4A)
- Ethernet cables: 2 x Cat 6 cables
- Registration card
- Width: 22 cm / 8.6 inch
- Height: 4.2 cm / 1.65 inch
- Depth: 16.5 cm / 6.5 inch
- Weight: 1.21 kg / 2.6 lbs