New Waves SoundGrid Extreme Server-C DSP Server
Updated with 9th-generation Intel® Core™ Coffee Lake i7 8 Core CPU, this powerful yet light and compact DSP unit can effortlessly process hundreds of SoundGrid-compatible plugins in real time, live or in the studio — taking only half the width of a standard rack.
The SoundGrid Extreme Server-C allows you to mix live shows or track overdubs in the studio with real-time plugin processing. This is possible thanks to its ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 ms at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96 kHz.
With a robust 2U chassis, Extreme Server-C is only half the width of a standard 19-inch rack. You can rack-mount one server using rack ears, or double up for redundancy and mount two units side-by-side using a rack shelf.
The Extreme Server-C fits right inside your carry-on, so you can easily take your mixing to the extreme wherever you go.
- A plugin processing beast for the studio and live
- Compact, powerful DSP unit
- Ultra-low latency: as low as 0.8 milliseconds at 44.1, 48 kHz, 88.2 and 96 kHz
- Use with any SoundGrid interface
- Use with non-SoundGrid I/Os (ASIO/Core Audio) via SoundGrid Connect
- Neutrik etherCon SoundGrid port connector
- Quiet operation with automatic CPU fan control
- Sturdy all-metal casing
- 2U rack-mountable (rack ears and rack shelf sold separately)
- CPU: Intel® Coffee Lake i7 8 Core
- 8 GB RAM
- Free 1-year warranty
Actual product may differ from images due to design changes/enhancements.
CPU: Intel® Coffee Lake i7 8 Core
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-B360N-GSM v1.0
LAN Card: Intel on-Board
Length: 22.1 cm / 8.7 inches
Height: 8.61 cm / 3.39 inches
Depth: 25.1 cm / 9.9 inches
Device Weight: 3.2 kg / 7.1 lbs
Package Weight: 4.46 kg / 9.85 lbs
|SoundGrid Extreme Server-C v3||50 W||46 W|
Operating CPU Temperature:
86° to 167°F / 30° to 75°C
Max CPU Temperature:
185°F / 85°C
*Tested at room temperature 75°F / 23.8°C
Operating Environment temperature range:
50° to 95°F / 10° to 35°C
Max Environment temperature:
104°F / 40°C