New Xotic Effects SL Drive Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal
Famous for its woody, organic and beautiful sounds of saturation, these legendary British amplifiers, the Super Lead & Super Bass, have been delivering one of the all-time classic sounds for almost 50 years. Players like Jimmy Page, Paul Kossoff and countless other relied on this type of tone for their signature sound.
Xotic have recreated this vintage masterpiece in a rugged small enclosure. The SL Drive offers very amp-like response and cleans up nicely with a roll of your guitar's volume knob. The internal dip switches allow you to choose the sound characteristics of both 1959 models. The Super Lead setting offers a brighter tone with more gain, while the Super Bass setting has more low end with less high end. Its compact design conforms nicely to the smallest space on any pedal board.
The SL Drive is equipped with true bypass switching and eliminates any signal interference when switched off. Power requirements are either 9V battery or AC adapter (optional).
- Faithfully delivers the legendary sounds of the Super Lead and Super Bass British amplifiers
- Two settings provide a ton of versatile tones
- Amp-like response that interacts nicely with your guitar's volume control
- Tone, Drive and Volume controls
- Compact enclosure
- True-bypass switching
- 3.5"W x 1.5"D x 1.5"H
- .57 lbs.
- Power consumption: 9VDC/5mA
- Optional AC adapter: 9VDC-18VDC, Negative tips (regulated)
- Input impedance: 1M ohm
- Output impedance: 1K ohm