New Xotic Effects Robotalk2 2-Channel Envelope Filter Guitar Effects Pedal
The Robotalk2 sports two individual envelope filter channels. Each channel is independently voiced and can be preset for different playing style; slow acoustic-like attack,percussive, high speed open-close and many more. Blend each channel together for additional tone or use the internal dip switch to customize your sounds appropriately. There's a switchable input pad for accommodating both active and passive signals.
Says guitar ace Paul Jackson Jr. "The new Robotalk 2 is great!! You've got the classic 70's style ALL ANALOG filter sound, and you've got 2 discrete channels of it. What else do you need, except maybe Parliment Funkadelic??"
- 2 individual filter channels
- Each channel is independently voiced
- Channels can be blended together for additional tones
- Dip switches for further tone tweaking
- True Bypass Switching
- Input Impedance: 1M ohm (switchable 1M or 47K)
- Output Impedance: 1K ohm
- INPUT Jack, OUTPUT Jack,
- AC Adaptor Jack (adaptor optional 9VDC/-Negative Center)
- Width: 4.62 inches (117 mm)
- Depth: 3.65 inches (93 mm)
- Height: 2.0 inches (50 mm)
- Weight: 0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)